Every week, there will be two new tips posted so that this site has its first 100 tips by the end of 2016. We will structure these 100 tips in such a way that there may multiple tips related to one competency, so the way titles will be organized is <competency>:<tip>. While competencies will be mostly familiar to you, the tips are intended to be fresh and as practical is possible with a lot of examples from our personal career as well as stories shared by students at our Leadership University sessions and visitors to this web site. We will share questions and exercises that will help you assess whether you are on track.
Your input into the topics and the content is greatly appreciated. Let's make this conversation interactive, as every conversation should be. Share your experience, ask questions, make this helpful to you in your career growth.
Having that said, the list of the first 10 topics includes:
1. Sharing your professional aspirations
2. Getting to know the shadow that you cast
3. Giving and receiving feedback
4. Creating your elevator pitch
5. Using your emotional intelligence for competitive advantage
6. Establishing your professional presence in the office
7. Establishing your professional presence outside of the office
8. Setting and communicating clear goals
9. Innovation on the job
10. Finding a partner in your manager
See you soon with the topic #1: Sharing your professional aspirations