Every week, there will be two new tips posted so that this site has its first 100 tips by the end of 2016. We will structure these 100 tips in such a way that there may multiple tips related to one competency, so the way titles will be organized is <competency>:<tip>. While competencies will be familiar to you, the tips are intended to be fresh and as practical is possible with a lot of examples from our personal career as well as stories shared by students at a Leadership University session.
Your input into the topics and the content is greatly appreciated. Let's make this conversation interactive, as every conversation should be. Share your experience, ask questions, make this helpful to you in your career growth.
Having that said, the list of the first 10 topics:
1. Your first day on your first corporate job
2. Communicating with business executives
3. Your elevator pitch
4. Building relationships
5. Creating and delivering effective presentations
6. Building relationship with your manager
7. Creating an atmosphere of trust and respect
8. Providing effective summaries
9. Giving and receiving feedback
10. Reflecting on the shadow that you cast
See you soon with the topic #1: Your first day on your first corporate job